Monday, February 6, 2012

Holly and Chris

Ahhhh...maternity pictures. I love maternity pictures. I have the coolest job in the world and I love taking all kinds of pictures....but there is something about maternity pictures that gets my creative side so excited! Taking pictures for a couple in such an important time of their lives is such an honor. And I do not take that lightly.

I met Holly when she came with her BFF for a bridal consult. Holly was the Maid of Honor, and let me tell you, she ROCKED the MOH position more than anyone else I have ever seen. At the wedding Holly was already pregnant but not too far along. So after the wedding when she emailed me about maternity pictures I was super excited! I think we had this session scheduled more than three months in advance!! I am not sure who was more excited...me or Holly. (maybe a close tie) The session was actually scheduled for a Saturday a few days prior we moved it to Friday because the forecast was showing a big chance of rain. We met at one of my favorite locations and instantly all three of us were laughing.

Holly and Chris were like pros, super models...like they had been doing this for years. I posted some of my favorites on Facebook but wanted to put some new ones here. Thanks Holly and Chris! I can't wait to meet Jensen!







No comments:

Post a Comment